Problem acssesing site

No longer supported!

Moderator: Moderators

Problem acssesing site

Postby f9lifes » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:46 am

I have a debian (FTP) account and when I try to load the site ( acsses the index page, forums etc.) the computer just try to connect for some while then pop ups a connection error message that says :"connection timed out when acssesing ..."

but when the site admin panel and mail works fine so I know the server is up . Please help :)

Postby afonic » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:28 pm

Seems to work fine here.
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby dillona_aix » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:41 am

I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying so tell me if I'm right: You are not able to access your ftp directory (ex.
If it is, are you sure you are typing the directory as it should be(Like I have above)?
Also, if you just created your account, you do not have ftp access because of the new policy(
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Postby zoli » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:49 pm

2-3 days ago we identified this problem with Matej.
Seems the problem is with DNS resolution - that some DNS servers resolvs with an old IP address.

The solution is to use or just instead of - until I figure out why this has happened.
Zoltan Arpadffy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby f9lifes » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:58 am

Works fine now :)

**so happy***

Thanks guys your great!!

by the way , I remmber once there was a donate page so Is it up or the only way to donate is by giving money by shell account and setting up servers :)

Return to FTP accounts