Abuser trying to g-line..

Support for services available to Shell account users.

Moderator: Moderators

Abuser trying to g-line..

Postby ninjin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:45 pm

Please there is one abuser on EFnet,using your shell.. He is using lots of shells,but he bought polarhome just to abuse.. And today he decided to get *!*@ua-83-227-153-76.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se g-lined on efnet... Maybe you could help.. he is flooding on ircop channels through bnc on polarhome etc etc.. there are few k-lines done by him but iam afraid of g-line.. He is retarted.. he thinks that he is king of efnet and he is the most powerful on irc and blah blah...
Username he uses on irc: apache
i already contacted ircops,so they maybe can start doing something with it,i hope they will... but if he will abuse under this host, that would be bad.. :/
ninjin

Postby zoli » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:21 pm

hi,

it would be good to get the ident response from admins. polarhome does not allow fake ident - and that will recover the username.

Or he might use polarhome's public CGI IRC... maybe it is good idea to close this service.
Regards,
Z
---
Zoltan Arpadffy
zoli
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby ninjin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:37 pm

zoli wrote:hi,

it would be good to get the ident response from admins. polarhome does not allow fake ident - and that will recover the username.

Or he might use polarhome's public CGI IRC... maybe it is good idea to close this service.
well i think it would be more than good idea... he is already tring to scare me with ddosing me and that he will g-line my bots (he already did k-line at most of servers :/ )

but what ident you mean? he was under this hostmask: apache@ua-83-227-153-76.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se .. and changing nick to almost the same i have or my bot...
ninjin

Postby sjaz » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:51 pm

the apache user@host there means he was probably using either cgi-irc or another chat applet he is hosting on his account.

I would be inclined to close the applet too.
sjaz
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby ninjin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:35 pm

yes,that should be good step.. i already contacted ircop and admin,but i got no reply,so iam not sure, if it will be solved or something.. :?
ninjin

Postby sjaz » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:19 pm

If Polarhome user has a shell they will show up as username@polarhome'siphere eg sjaz@polarhomes'ip.

apache user means he is using a web based interface such as cgi-irc.
sjaz
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby ninjin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:23 am

sjaz wrote:If Polarhome user has a shell they will show up as username@polarhome'siphere eg sjaz@polarhomes'ip.

apache user means he is using a web based interface such as cgi-irc.
yes,i know,i understood it when zoli posted about it here..
but damn, i cannot connect now to any of efnet servers...
will the cgi irc be closed?
ninjin

Return to Shell accounts