IRC newbie that needs your help plz!!

Irc, Eggdrop, BNC problems and discusion.

Moderator: Moderators

CAN YOU HELP THE FIREFOX!?

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes : 2

IRC newbie that needs your help plz!!

Postby Firefox5424 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:35 am

aight so im sry i have to ask for help but i really really need it. well what i need to know is... is it possible to host an IRC station of a normal windows XP computer?? if yes, then HOW!? all i want is for people in my clan for (sry but im really good at this game i dont care how stupid i sound but i need help plz dont ignore me cuz of this) runescape. there is a program called RS Demon (a runescape stat tracker) that has a built in IRC program. and people in my guild have other ones too. i just wanna have a way so we can talk outside of game so we know what world to go in, where to meet, talking with no filter... lol, etc. thanks a billion for your help... and i hope ill get an answer!! =D. also if it isnt free to host an IRC just say so ... but even if there is the crappiest free one ill take it. im not very good with complex hosting but i know computers pretty well hehe. aight ty again :D .

--Firefox5424
sup im da firefox!! =D.
Firefox5424

Postby dillona_aix » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:14 am

Why don't you just get a channel on say, freenode.net instead? You get the benefits of multiple linked servers all on stable, high speed lines.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dillona_aix

Return to Polarhome IRC