[Adults] PLANDAI TRANSFORMING THE MANNER IN WHICH WE HANDLE WEIGHT LOSS

Stock Developments admin at email.albaidaheusenal.net
Tue Sep 3 20:01:11 CEST 2013

Plandai Biotechnology Inc. (PLPL)

 PLANDAI TRANSFORMING THE MANNER IN WHICH WE HANDLE WEIGHT LOSSWall Street
has inexplicably overlooked the fact that Plandai Biotechnology , Inc.
(OTCQB - PLPL) will be engaged in a small selection of some of the most
important trials and studies in its industry's history, making an uncommon
buying prospect. In just a few months, PLPL will commence a study that
should prove that their organically-based product has incomparable nutrient
absorption properties. Additionally, studies to further oral distribution
of the product which is set to perform as the Holy Grail for the treatment
of obesity, hypertension, and aging, is worth its weight in gold. Add the
approaching development milestones with commercial production and marketing
in Q4 and you have a stock that could rise by half or more.

11601 Wilshire BLVD, Fifth Fl.Los Angeles, Cali 90025 USA

The use of research materials circulated by the auth.or is done at your own
risk. You are encouraged to do your own research before making any
investment decision in regards to the secu rity discussed herein. The
author has not been rewarded by any entity in connection with the
distribution of these materials. You should presume that as of the date of
this report or letter, the author, possibly along with or through our
owners, affiliates, employees and/or consultants, (cooperatively referred
to as the author) has a position in all company shares (and/or options of
the shares) covered herein that is consistent with the position set forth
in our report. In connection with PLPL, the author has taken a long
position. Following the disbursement of any report or letter, the author
intends to continue engaging in trnsactns in the secu rity covered herein,
and we may be long, short, and/or neutral at any time hereafter regardless
of our initial position and we preserve the right to procure or trade all
or part of our position at any time without notice. This practice could end
in our trading securities at any time before, during, and/or after the
disbursement of this report.

 Unsubscribe
http://email.albaidaheusenal.net/unsubscribe.php?M=6588707&C=0a89a74737fe0ab850bde605efc11be4&L=54&N=3580