[Ctags-vms] (no subject)

LAWRENCE MOMOH mohlaw@web.de
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:54:35 -0800

I am LAWRENCE MOMOH of the republic of sierra leone;Meanwhile I am on
exile in accra ghana .Aftermuch atrocities ,human right abuses and the
overthrow of the government of major general koroma years ago.Iserved the
government as a presidential advisor on finance and mineral resources
.During our term in office we had various sum of cash and gold deposited
in various secret vaults overseas.Due to the present gorvernment of
Ahmed Tejan Kabahand the ECOWAS EMBARGO ON former ministers of majorjohnny
koromah's AFRC we could not travel out beyond west africa . Fortunately
for me , I manage to get access to one of the vaults in accra ghana,the
vaults contains $18.37m USD and some quantities of gold .SUBJET MATTER;
I need a foreign partner who can assist me claim this vault from the
security company , hence I have rgistered that they belong to a valued
friend of mine who left sierra leone at the wake of the civil war for
safe keeping .After the claim of the vaults you will help me to travel to
your country where we will invest the sum and arrange the sale of the
gold .Kindly reply this message to enable us start the processing of the
claims,You are free to ask any questions with regard to this
transaction.

Best Regards,

MR,LAWRENCE MOMOH