[Ctags-vms] enabling regex

Arpadffy Zoltan Zoltan.Arpadffy at scientificgames.se
Wed Nov 12 11:48:23 CET 2008

Hello Samuel,

I have got some time today to apply your changes and I realized that
this is not yet released by Darren.

Therefore I can not make an official release, because Darren is the one
who make releases, adds files to source.mak etc. and if this is not
there it means that he has decided to be so.

Of course it is a good idea to build and provide regex enabled ctags
executables from polarhome.com (I am preparing them already), but those
executables will never became official before Darren release them.

Regards,