Subject: [Nusantara] Laskar nan jahat diperintah dari Saudi Arabia

From: "gigihnusantaraid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Oct 25 04:05:22 2002

Laskar nan jahat diperintah dari Saudi Arabia 
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:47:34 EDT 

Komentar saya mengenai artikel ini:  Menarik sekali bahwa akhirnya 
keluar juga dari mulut mantan pimpinan laskar nan jahat ini bahwa 
mereka mendapat perintah dari pusat mereka di Arab Saudi.  Jadi 
apakah mereka kaki tangan dari kelompok Arab Saudi tsb.?

Jakarta Post Oct. 22, 2002

Laskar Jihad will leave Poso conflict area gradually 
PALU, Central Sulawesi (JP): Former chairman of the Central Sulawesi 
branch of the "Ahlussunah wal Jamaah" Communication Forum, which 
oversees the Laskar Jihad Muslim militia group, Zabir, disclosed 
here on Monday that all members of the militia would leave the Poso 
conflict area by the end of next month. 
"All 200 members of the militia (mainly deployed to Poso) will leave 
Central Sulawesi province by the end of next month at the latest," 
Zabir told Antara. 
On Saturday Oct. 12, the militia's commander Jafar Umar Thalib 
dissolved Laskar Jihad, saying that the militia was no longer needed 
as a legion. 
He said the organization would alternate its activities to serve in 
social and religious missions in the fields of education, health 
care and Islamic propagation. 
Following the dissolution, some 780 members left the Ambon conflict 
area in Maluku province for their respective hometowns in Java. 
Meanwhile, Zabir pointed out that some 70 members had left Poso, 
while the rest would be sent back to Java gradually. "It is likely 
that I will be the last to go," he said. 
He said the militia members have been instructed by forum leaders in 
its headquarters in Saudi Arabia to leave the conflict areas. 
The Laskar Jihad members had originally been recruited voluntarily 
from Java to help wage war with fellow Muslims involved in clashes 
against residents of the country's predominantly Christian areas, 
particularly in Ambon, Maluku and Poso, Central Sulawesi.