Subject: [Nusantara] [Nasional] MEMBASMI TERORISME = MEMBASMI BARBARISME -16-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue Dec 10 03:48:07 2002

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mailing List "NASIONAL"
Diskusi bebas untuk semua orang yang mempunyai perhatian terhadap
Kejayaan Negara Kesatuan Republik Indonesia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BERSATU KITA TEGUH, BERCERAI KITA RUNTUH
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/barbar_16.htm
---------------------------------------------------------

Sat Dec 7, 4:40 PM ET
An army soldier outside one of the movie theaters that was hit by a bomb blast in
Mymensingh, 70 miles north of the capital Dhaka, Bangladesh, Saturday, Dec. 7,
2002. At least 15 people were killed and over 200 injured after a series of bomb
blasts at four cinemas packed with families celebrating holy Eid al-Fitr. (AP
Photo/Pavel
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_1.jpg
1-****
---------------------------------
A ploce officer tries to collect a clue at a movie theater after bomb blast in
Mymensingh, 110 kilometers (70 miles) north of the capital Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2002. At least 15 people were killed and over 200 injured after
a series of bombs blast at four cinemas packed with families celebrating holy Eid
al-Fitr, the Islamic festival marking the end of the Ramadan. (AP Photo/Pavel
Rahman) (Bild 1)
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_2.jpg
2-****
---------------------------------

Sat Dec 7, 4:44 PM ET
A relative of a man injured in a bomb blast at a cinema stands by as he recevies a
blood transfusion at a Mymensingh Hospital, 70 miles north of capital Dhaka,
Bangladesh, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2002. At least 15 people were killed and over 200
injured after a series of bombs blast at four cinemas packed with families
celebrating holy Eid al-Fitr.  (AP  Photo/Pavel Rahman)
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_3.jpg
3-****
---------------------------------

Sat Dec 7, 3:36 PM ET
Relatives grieve over the bodies in a hospital in Mymensingh, 110 km (70 miles)
north of capital Dhaka, Bangladesh, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2002. At least 15 people
were killed and over
200 injured after a series of bombs blast at four Bangladesh cinemas packed with
families celebrating holy Eid al-Fitr, the Islamic festival. (AP Photo/Pavel
Rahman)
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_4.jpg
4-****
---------------------------------

Sat Dec 7, 2:52 PM ET
Rahima Khatoon cries after she lost her son in a bomb blast at movie theater in
Mymensingh, Bangladesh, 110 kilometers (70 miles) north of capital Dhaka on
Saturday, Dec. 7, 2002. At least 15 people were killed and over 200 injured after
a series of bombs blast at four cinema packed with families celebrating holy Eid
al-Fitr, the Islamic festival.  (AP Photo/Pavel Rahman)
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_5.jpg
5-****
---------------------------------

Macedonia sees al Qaeda behind Karachi attack - Pakistani policemen remove a body
after an explosion inside the premises of Macedonia's consulate in Karachi on
December 5. REUTERS/Stringer
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_6.jpg
6-****
---------------------------------

Police blame air-con for blast at McDonald's in Bombay - Policemen stand guard
outside a McDonald's restaurant in Bombay following a blast that injured at least
17 people. REUTERS/Roy Madhur 
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_7.jpg
7-****
---------------------------------

Bangladesh holds opposition activists after bombs kill 17 - Nurses care for
injured cinema bomb blast victims at a hospital in Mymenshingh, 150 km north of
Dhaka on December 8. REUTERS/Rafiqur Rahman
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_8.jpg
8-****
---------------------------------

At least 15 killed in Bangladesh cinema bombs - A Bangladeshi man places a black
flag on a building to mourn those killed in the June 18, 2001 bomb blasts at the
office of the then-ruling Awami League. On December 7, at least 15 were killed
when bombs went off in cinemas. REUTERS/Rafiqur Rahman
http://www.munindo.brd.de/mega_04/pic_02/t_35_9.jpg
9-****
---------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
Info & Arsip Milis Nasional: http://www.munindo.brd.de/milis/
Nasional Subscribers: http://mail2.factsoft.de/mailman/roster/national
Netetiket: http://www.munindo.brd.de/milis/netetiket.html
Nasional-m: http://www.polarhome.com/pipermail/nasional-m/
Nasional-a:  http://www.polarhome.com/pipermail/nasional-a/
Nasional-e:  http://www.polarhome.com/pipermail/nasional-e/
------------------Mailing List Nasional------------------