[Polarhome] polarhome development
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:26:37 +0200 (CEST)
as you all know polarhome.com started two years ago as a small
experimental project and it has been developed and driven by community.
When we (users) decided to have some new feature, than polarhome tried to
implement... and like this it became as it is now.
Unfortunately, polarhome became much bigger than anybody thought few years
But why unfortunately? Every company or organisation on the Internet
dreams about it. To be big and well known...
There is an another side of the medal. Big system needs more time for
administration, better hardware, higher bandwidth and lot of competent
personal who can serve users... polarhome introduced the COPS and created
the admin forum to discuss problems.
Now, polarhome came to point that when it needs more decentralisation to
be able to respond in acceptable time on users demand and keep the
Therefore we announce an open "tender" for:
Everybody may apply to these positions, even for more of them, BUT:
1. applicant have to be a registered polarhome.com user for one month or
2. applicant have to be a responsible person that agrees with the
3. applicant should have a generous and success oriented approach
4. needs at least two reference site that would present the applicant's
skills in the area
- higher education
- Thawte identity verification ( http://www.thawte.com/getinfo/programs/wot/contents.html )
The final decision will be made by the admin group.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com