[Vim-vms] Vim on VMS bugs (fwd)

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Fri Dec 6 15:13:38 CET 2002

hi,

viminfo file contains date about edited files, last positions etc...
default directory is sys$login.

Seems you do not have a write rights to your sys$login directory or for
some other reason vim can not write there...

Solutions:
1. you can disable viminfo file usage
2. you can redirect to some other path if you like

Please read :help viminfo from vim command prompt.

Hope it helps,

Regards,