[Vim-vms] Vim 6.2 crash

Arpadffy Zoltan zoltan.arpadffy at essnet.se
Wed Jan 14 09:31:24 CET 2004

hi,

VMS had problems with regex and filenames regarding syntax earlier as well,
that had been corrected (or at least made an attempt to correct) somewhere
in 6.1 level.

If you have time I would suggest you to trace/debug the code.
I will not have time during next few weeks, but later on I can take care
about it.

Regards,