[Vim-vms] vim 6.3-15 with VMS patches

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Tue Aug 17 17:51:26 CEST 2004

hi,

seems Bram is on holiday (if he haven't responded for few days),
therefore I took a freedom to release new executables with following
changes:
- RMS file handling fix
- fix for logicals expansion in path
- additions to help message
- colors and syntax highlighting in terminal mode

Because I do not have any more a stable 6.2 VAX system, VAX executables
that I can provide are built on 7.2.
It means, if somebody wants to use Vim on VAX on OpenVMS version lower
than 7.2, needs to build by own.
Code is tested on both VAX on Alpha, therefore there should not be any
problem to do it.

Alpha terminal, GUI/Motif and GUI/GTK also VAX terminal and GUI/Motif
executables are tested and ready for download from:

http://www.polarhome.com/vim/

You can find there the source code and the runtime files as usually.
Please note, these changes are not in CVS jet, therefore use it as a
test version.
Any anomaly or error found with this pre-release should be reported
immediately.

Regards,