[Vim-vms] Upgrading Vim on Win XP, deinstall first, or just install?

Jim Agnew - Department of Neurosurgery, VCU Medical Center jpagnew at vcu.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:03:41 CEST 2004

Upgrading Vim on Win XP, deinstall first, or just install?

I tried the FAQ, but apparently this is probably covered somewhere right
under my nose... ;-)

Jim Agnew

I've tried thanking the VMS vim guys for helping my try to get a modern
vim up and running on my ancient system.  even tho it didn't fly, I can
still use gvim on my win box to edit files in root dirs on the vax w/o
any work at all.  thanks one and all!!!!

--
"Let me drop everything to work on YOUR problem..."