[Vim-vms] {Spam? 3.48} {Spam? 4.22} VIM 7.0.192

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Wed Feb 21 12:07:23 CET 2007

Hello Martin,

No... you are not the last Vim user on VMS.
We are still alive just working hard with non Vim issues :(

The last 2 VMS related pathes break the buffer/buffer name handling in Vim
even if they fix some other bugs.

I consider roll-back the last two VMS pathes until we find the permanent
solution.

Regards,