[Polarhome] request for temporally more quota

support at email.tuxsp.org support at email.tuxsp.org
Tue Mar 23 10:11:22 CET 2004

Hi!
I don't know where to start. Ok, from beginning. We're working on developing bot
Evangeline (in past known as AversE) and everything going fine, bot was from
day to day better, people like it etc etc... But I don't know nobody with
netBSD system for wroting new tbcload lib., so i "ordered" netBSD shell account
on polarhome, but it looks that there's not enough place for my work. I need
about 40 mb to compile tcl and tbcload.
So I asking you if there is any way to enlarge my shell for few days (less than
week) on 45MB or get other temporally shell on netBSD system with similiar
quota (40-45MB) just for writting new lib. This bot isnt "private" bot but GNU
public project which anyone could use it and we will really appreciate if you
help us for those few days/hours.
Thanks!
Greets!
Mik Zupancic

  Evangeline is an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) Bot based on Eggdrop.
  Its done for IRCnet network and most changes are done to make the bot
  best there. Evangeline can be simply extended with modules (Eggdrop's
  modules with some modifications) and Tcl scripts.

  Features:
  Many of those features exists in other bots (ex.: AvesE, VoiD), but some
  are unique or not published before now.
www.averse.piasta.pl/files/evangeline-1.0-rc1.tar.gz