[Vim-vms] RE: Having trouble building vim on vms 5.5-2... (fwd)

Arpadffy Zoltan zoltan.arpadffy at essnet.se
Fri Oct 24 12:09:58 CEST 2003

hi,

sorry for delayed answer, but vim-vms at polarfox.com does not exists any more,
just
vim-vms at polarHOME.com, because the old polarfox list did not have spam
control and could not provide required users privacy: therefore, 2 years
ago, I moved the list over to polarHOME.com

It is true that I am guilty for that code... I am sorry for inconvenience.

However Bram's solution looks (and works) very good.
It should be used.

Regards, Z