[Vim-vms] VIM bug

Yanda, Roger roger.yanda at intel.com
Mon Oct 27 23:04:42 CET 2003

I'm not sure what is going on with this.

I tested the pre-compiled version of VIM, and successfully re-compiled
from source and get the same results.

When ever I lauch vim62, the session just hangs. No input to the
application. No insert, no movement, no escape.  I eventually have to
kill the session to get out of it. It doesn't go into runaway, it just
sits there waiting for input.

The previous version of vim that I have installed works fine without
problem.

VIM - Vi IMproved 4.5 (1996 Oct 12, compiled Apr 15 1998 23:45:26)

-------

I'm running vim62 on an alpha, OpenVMS V7.2-1 , with tcpip services

 DIGITAL TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS Alpha Version V5.0A - ECO 3
  on a Compaq AlphaServer ES40 running OpenVMS V7.2-1

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Roger