[Vim-vms] Vim 6.3-86 + 7.0aa preview

David C. Lyon dclyon at csupomona.edu
Wed Sep 28 17:13:44 CEST 2005

I'm running VMS 7.3-1/Alpha and just downloaded the
vim-63-exe-axp-term.zip distribution 6.3-86. Unpacked and tested. Vim on
VMS has been working great except for the following issue (all recent
versions I've tried)

  vim *.txt

causes the CPU to max and the command to hang.

  Vim:== disk:[dir]VIM.EXE -U /disk/dir/vimrc.

Also, if in VIM and I do:

  :e <tab>

I get ... and then VIM hangs.

If it matters, the volume status:

  Volume Status:  ODS-5, subject to mount verification, protected
subsystems
      enabled, file high-water marking, write-through caching enabled,
hard
      links enabled.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

David C. Lyon, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Instructional and Information Tech.  http://david.c.lyon.home.att.net