[Vim-vms] Vim 6.3-86 + 7.0aa preview

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Wed Sep 28 23:51:04 CEST 2005

David,

What version have you used earlier (that did not hang)?

... I was able to reproduce the problem even with 6.3-31 when I started vim
on in a directory that contains more than 300 files (about 250 *.com) with
command vim *.com

I could not reproduce the :e <tab> like problem.

It might be some buffer size related bug... needs more investigation.

Regards,